вторник, 18 июня 2019 г.

Writing process before this class vs this class now Essay

Writing process before this class vs this class now - evidence ExampleArmy, it was time for me to make life out of myself. In particular, this is the time when I had the opportunity to strive for higher education which I did not guide while I was young. However, the experience in the first denomination on my memoir meant that I needed to acquire more knowledge in face if at all I was to become an orator and a respectable person in society. In this identification, I only managed to get a C. This was because by create verbally neither reflected nor followed any of the process/rules of writing. In fact, my writing was not organized, had grammar, spelling and typo errors.Despite the challenges I went through in the first assignment on English 080 class, I encouraged myself and joined the English 090 class with the hope of turning the tables round. In this class we had to take the second assignment on writing a personal call into question with my grandfather Thomas Clement II on CS M F contempt not having done such. Although in this interview I had made a little improvement in my English, I only managed to get a C. Such poor performance resulted from the fact that despite having improved in my English, I had not achieved much on formatting the final written product. As such, I made proofreading errors which left my final piece with obvious clumsy and inappropriate wording and writing.As the saying goes, through determination and focus one can achieve much. I realized a big improvement in my English after taking my third assignment on the importance of securing the boarder on US Safety and shelter. This was evidenced by a rise from a grade C to B+. To me, this was a great metamorphosis which could not be attributed to the fact that the assignment was on my experience as a U.S. Army officer, but on the fact that I had learnt a few tricks about the process and the rules of English writing in the course of my learning and my determination to correct the mistake s made on the previous in my next assignment.It is evident that effective

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Примечание. Отправлять комментарии могут только участники этого блога.